A Love Letter to the Ocean
The exhibition called “A Love Letter to the Ocean" by five artists of Ukrainian heritage is dedicated to the water element and their love for the ocean. With different styles and mediums, from ancient techniques, through classicism, impressionism and divisionism, to fine art photography, the exhibition invites us to explore the ocean and dive into the blue with a touch of yellow.
Money raised from the profits of the exhibition will go to humanitarian aid to support the people of Ukraine.
● Elena Levkovskaya is an accomplished fine art photographer and textural painter from Kyiv.
● Tetiana Koldunenko, is a graphic designer with international experience, an illustrator, painter and art teacher from Kyiv.
● Olena Vigovska is a well-known environmental artist in the animation industry, painter and art teacher from Kharkiv.
● Natalya Kravchenko is an art therapist and art educator from Crimea.
● Nataliia Vyaz is a versatile painter, an enthusiast of the Samchykivka folk style and an art teacher from Poltava.